Minecraft is a 3D video game that allows gamers to set up their own servers and play multiplayer games.
Most players are having trouble connecting to the server lately.
Let’s look at the root cause of the problem and then discuss how to fix it.
Why can’t I join my friend’s Minecraft World, Minecraft? (Causes, Fixes)
You might not be able to join your friend’s Minecraft world because of the multi-player permission issue.
Many players don’t know their limited permission. They try to join different servers and change the settings.
You will receive an “Unable To Connect to World” notice and cannot join the game.
You can solve the settings problem by setting up.
Other factors can also cause this issue.
Let’s get into the details and discuss their respective fixes.
1. Permission issues
Problems connecting to servers might be caused by permission issues.
By not allowing connections from servers that come from other sources, the default settings protect your account.
Allowing your account to connect to different servers is the only way to resolve this issue.
If you’re playing the game on Windows, follow these steps.
- Log in to your parent account.
- Click on the Profile Photo to access the Page.
- From the new page, click Privacy Settings.
- Scroll down and click Windows 10 online Safety.
- Allow is the option right beside the You can play outside the Windows option.
If you’re playing on an Xbox One, however, follow these steps.
- Visit the official website Xbox.
- Register to access your account.
- The Privacy Settings can be accessed from the main Options page.
- Scroll down to find the Join Multiplayer Games choice.
- Select the Allow button.
- Also, Allow the You can play with other players outside of the Xbox Live.
- Click the Submit link at the bottom.
These steps will allow you to connect to various Minecraft servers after you have completed them.
You can also enable multiplayer and other server options on other devices than Xbox and Windows PC.
All devices will follow the same process, but the primary steps won’t change.
2. Windows Firewall
The Windows Firewall option is another issue that could cause connectivity problems.
Windows will eventually block other programs from accessing networks from different places with this issue.
Failure to connect to other servers is one of the most common reasons for malfunctioning programs.
Windows will not establish a connection to the server if Windows fails to do so. You will see the failure notification.
Follow these steps to resolve the Windows Firewall problem.
- You can access the Firewall Settings via the control panel, or you can search directly for Firewall or Network Protection using the search bar.
- Select Allow an Application Through Firewall from the left menu.
- After allowing Firewall to access the app, tap to change the new window that appears.
- Scroll down to find the Minecraft Launcher. Tap both boxes. If you don’t see the option, click Create New App and add the Minecraft app.
- Click Ok to close the settings.
After you’ve completed the steps, Minecraft will connect to your friend’s server.
If the problem is not resolved, you can move on to the next step.
3. Corrupt User Account
A corrupted account is another reason that could cause problems when launching the server.
Most people play Minecraft online via different servers.
When you launch a new world from a server that is corrupted, this can sometimes cause problems for the user account.
Problems with your Microsoft account could also be a problem when you launch Minecraft’s new world.
Exceptions can still be made, even though it’s rare.
Antivirus software is the only solution.
To ensure that corrupt files are removed, you will need to run a virus scan on both your personal Microsoft account and gaming account.
4. Antivirus Issues
Certain antivirus software may block verifiable applications from running merely because they access other servers.
This is a security feature that can make it difficult to join the new Minecraft world.
It is best to either check your settings or to install new antivirus software.
You might have problems changing settings if you are using a free version.
You can view the settings to verify that the antivirus software is not causing any problems.
5. Questions about The Friends List
The friend list issues are another reason you might have problems joining the new world.
If you have too many fake accounts, your friend list can become corrupted.
Unsaturated friend lists can lead to problems in the friend network.
If you have any problems with your friend list, the game will not allow you to enter any new server your friend has created.
Filtering your friends list is the only way to solve these problems.
It’s better to avoid friends or play with people you don’t know.
You should also check your friend list for fake accounts and delete them.
Re-adjoining a friend who is having trouble is advisable.
Follow these steps to get started.
- Log in to your account and create an Single World gaming experience.
- You can access the friends list by entering /friends into the chat.
- Scroll through the list to find the friend that you wish to delete.
- Enter friend remove friend, and hit the enter key. The friend name is the name of the friend that you wish to delete.
- Return to the homepage of the game, and then launch the game. Launch the New World not yet.
- Click the Friends Tab.
- Tap Add a Friend.
- Use the Gamer Tag to search for your friend.
- Once you have found them, confirm the addition.
You can also remove or add friends to your list using the same steps.
6. Probleme in the Server
A corrupted server is another common problem that can cause issues when connecting.
It is possible to have a problem connecting to the new world because of different reasons.
Some examples include:
- Access to server via VPN from different locations
- The server is created in a country that is blocked.
- The server of a friend is down.
Re-launching the application is necessary to fix server problems and make it available for both users.
You can resolve the problem if your friend is trying to access the server from a restricted location within your country by connecting via VPS or VPN.
7. Launch of a failed app
The issue can also be caused by a failure to launch an application.
Sometimes Minecraft does not launch properly and has problems with its server.
This problem is common with devices with limited storage or low-speed internet.
Log out of your account and log back in within five to ten seconds to resolve the problem.
We recommend that you relaunch the application after it has been closed for a while.
You should close the application after it is completed. Then, relaunch the application from the beginning.
Try restarting your device if the problem persists. Devices can also fail to launch an application successfully.
8. Cache – Stored
Unavailability or lack of storage space is another reason why your application may not connect to the new universe.
You must have enough space on your device to allow you to launch a server and play the game fully.
This will allow the device to function smoothly and without any problems.
Primary and secondary memory play a critical role in successful launch of a new Minecraft World.
This is why your device must have sufficient storage space to run the app.
Consider clearing out any other programs that you don’t need if you access the game from a computer.
To speed up the Xbox or other devices, you might consider portable storage devices.
Once you have cleared enough space for the app’s launch, restart it again to launch the new Minecraft world.
This will allow the application to properly start and to take up the necessary space to function without bugs.
9. Java & Minecraft Outdated
Another reason could be an outdated version.
Many people neglect to upgrade the application, and end up with an obsolete version.
Follow these steps to update Minecraft
- Visit the Microsoft official shop.
- Find Minecraft and update it.
You will need to download the original application if the updates are not available from Microsoft’s official store.
- Remove the Minecraft application.
- Visit the Minecraft official website.
- Click Download Minecraft.
- Start the setup, and then install the application.
The same thing can happen with an outdated Java version.
The Java version is quickly becoming obsolete due to rapid technological advances.
Users are advised to keep an eye out for updates and take them down as soon as possible.
- Java’s Official Website.
- Click Get Java to download the most recent Java version.
- Once the download is complete, run the setup wizard.
These steps will install the latest Java version on your device.
10. Network Driver Problems
The network driver issue plays a critical role in the successful launch of the server.
Sometimes, these drivers may become obsolete and cause problems in your network.
Follow these steps to update network drivers.
- You can search for the Device Manager using the search bar, or you can access the folder via the control panel.
- Scroll down to locate the Network Adapter in the left menu.
- Click the link to find the device that you use for the network. It could be a data device or WiFi.
- Right-click the icon and choose Update driver from its menu.
- From the drop-down menu, click Search Automatically for Drivers
- As per the system requirements, the computer will automatically install the driver.
- Try restarting your computer to see if it fixes the problem.
After completing these steps, you will be able update your application.
11. Incompatible Windows and Minecraft Settings
A faulty version of Windows or Minecraft could also cause server launch failures.
This issue is most commonly caused by an application that runs for a long time without any updates.
Incompatibility can also lead to other gaming problems, such as bugs in the application, slow processing times, or even lags.
To solve the problem, it is better to have an up-to-date version of Windows and Minecraft.
You should also reset your application storage.
This will fix all bugs and make it compatible with the most recent version of Windows.
These steps will reset your application.
- You can access the Windows Setting by pressing the search button or pressing the ‘OK’ key. Windows Logo + to access the settings directly.
- Select Apps in the list of options.
- Choose Apps and Features from left menu.
- Scroll down to see the available apps for Minecraft.
- Double-click the application and tap Advanced Setting.
- The Reset button is located at the top of the device.
After you have successfully reset your application, all data will be deleted and the application will resume using its default settings.
Follow these steps to update your windows.
- You can access the computer settings.
- In the dialogue search bar, type Update.
- Click Check for Updates from the new dialogue box.
- Allow the device to install any updates if you see them.
You can keep the game safe and enjoy it to its full potential by updating both platforms frequently.
12. Issues relating to ISPs
Server issues aren’t uncommon issues with Internet service providers.
You can face them occasionally, however.
If you have any issues joining the Minecraft world, it is better to focus on the speed of the internet.
To check your speed, you can either use different websites such as Speed Test, or just type Check Internet Speed on Google.
Some internet service providers also block servers from other locations all the time.
It is best to use VPN to access the internet if this is the case.
These are the features that your VPN should offer.
- Stable network connection
- Rapid speed
- One location access.
- There are no proxy connections
You might have trouble launching the application if your VPN does not contain any of the above attributes.
If the problem is not resolved with a VPN, a VPS can be used.
VPS servers are dedicated servers that can be accessed from one location.
They work well when launching servers with a game or another application.
13. An out-of-date user account
Sometimes, Microsoft user accounts can cause problems when you launch a new server on Minecraft.
Most people use Microsoft accounts for various social media platforms and websites.
This could lead to a corrupted account. You might also end up ruining your account.
These steps will allow you to create a new gaming account on your PC.
- You can access the administrator account by searching for the settings in the windows bar.
- From the left menu, click Accounts.
- Choose Add Edit or Remove Other Users from the left menu.
- From the new dialogue box, select I don’t have this person’s sign-in information. You can create a new account in Windows.
- Complete the account creation by entering your information.
- Once the account is created, submit it to your computer.
Access the Microsoft official website to create and add new email addresses.
This process is more difficult for many users, and it could lead to the destruction of an existing account.
After creating the account, ensure it is compatible with other applications.
If Minecraft runs well, launch Minecraft and create a brand new account.
To enjoy the game, you will need to add your friends to this account.
14. Internet Explorer Issues
Account failures can also be caused by problems with the Internet Explorer or browser.
You can update your browser to fix the browser problems.
If your internet explorer is having problems, you can follow these steps to fix it.
- To open the Run dialog box, type Windows +
- Enter and type command Inetcpl.cpl. (This command will open the internet properties.
- Scroll to the top of the dialog box and tap Advanced Setting. This will open a new dialog box that contains all advanced internet explorer settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the dialog box and click Reset.
- Tap OK.
After you’ve completed the steps, Internet Explorer settings on your device will be reset.
To enjoy seamless gaming, however, you’ll still need to access the application using an updated browser.
Minecraft is a very popular game application that is widely used because of its high quality features.
Sometimes, it can cause minor problems that can be easily fixed by following these basic steps to troubleshoot a network server.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Microsoft or Minecraft support.
They respond quickly and resolve the problem quickly.