Why Can’t I Join My Friend’s Minecraft World? (Causes, Fixes)
Minecraft is among the most well-known 3D gaming games. It allows gamers to set up their own servers and play multiplayer games.
However, a lot of players have had difficulties with connecting to the server lately.
Let’s talk about the root reason for the problem and then the possible solutions.
Why Can’t I Join My Friend’s Minecraft World? (Causes, Fixes)
The most important reason that you could not be able join in with your buddy’s Minecraft world is because of the problem of the permission to play multiple players within the game.
The majority of players don’t know their restricted rights and attempt joining various servers without altering the settings.
This causes a “Unable to Connect to World” notice that you cannot join the game.
The issue with settings can come either you or your friend’s side and you’ll only be able to solve through setting.
Beyond that it could be a number of possible causes that could cause this problem.
Let’s go over each one in detail , along with the relevant solutions.
1. Permission Issues
Problems with permissions are one of the most common reasons why you may have issues when connecting with other servers.
The default settings secure your account from being harmed by connections to servers from various sources.
The only solution to the issue is to allow your account connect to different servers.
Follow these steps If you’re using Windows.
- Login to your account for your parents.
- Select the Profile Picture and access the Profile Page.
- Select Privacy Settings from to the next page.
- Scroll down, and then select Windows 10 Online Safety.
- Choose the option that is next to you on the You Can Play Outside The Windows option on the list.
If, however, you are playing with an Xbox follow these steps.
- Visit the official website to learn more about Xbox.
- Log into your account.
- The Privacy Settings via the primary Settings page.
- Scroll down until you locate your You Can Join Multiplayer Games option.
- Click the Allow button.
- Also, allow the You Can Play With other players outside of Xbox Live option.
- Press the Submit button at the end on the screen.
Once you have completed these steps, you’ll be capable of connecting to different Minecraft servers.
If you play with other devices then Xbox as well as Windows PC, find the privacy settings and enable multiplayer and server-based playing options.
The basic steps in the process will be identical for all other devices.
2. Windows Firewall
Another reason that can cause issues with connectivity can be caused by one of the options for Windows firewall. Windows Firewall option.
Windows can block various applications from accessing networks from different locations due to this issue.
One of the most common problems that can cause malfunctions of various programs is the inability to connect with other servers.
If Windows fails to establish an internet connection to the serverand the application is unable to start loading the server, and you will see the message of failure.
Follow the steps below to resolve this issue. Windows Firewall issue.
- You can access the Firewall Settings via the control panel, or directly type in Firewall or Network Protection using the Search Bar.
- On the left side Select Allow an App Through Firewall.
- Click Change Settings in The new screen that opens after you have allowed the app to pass through Firewall.
- Look for Minecraft Launcher Minecraft Launcher by scrolling down the list, and then tapping both of the boxes. (If you don’t find the option, select Add New App and then select Minecraft as an application. Minecraft program.)
- Close the settings.
After you’ve completed all the necessary steps Minecraft can connect to the server of your friend.
Continue onto the next stage if issue not solved.
3. Corrupt User Account
Another reason that could cause problems when launching servers is the presence of a damaged account.
Most people play Minecraft online via different servers.
It can cause issues for your account when you start the world using an unclean server.
Problems with your Microsoft account could also be the reason for problems when the launch of Minecraft’s brand new gaming world.
While it’s not often however, there are exceptions.
The only solution to fix the problem is using antivirus software.
It is essential to conduct a virus scanner on your gaming account and private Microsoft accounts to make sure of elimination of any corrupted files.
4. Antivirus Issues
Certain antivirus software may block authenticated applications from running because they connect to different servers.
This is a security feature that could be a hindrance to joining the exciting Minecraft world.
The easiest method to resolve the issue is to examine for settings and install updated antivirus application.
If you are using a free version, you may encounter problems changing your settings.
You can however check the settings to determine whether or not the antivirus program is causing issues.
5. Issues With The Friends List
Another reason that could make it difficult for you to decide to be part of the new world is the issue regarding the friends list.
The list of friends can be corrupted if you add numerous fake accounts.
A crowded friend list could be the cause of problems in the list of friends.
If your list of friends has any problems The game will not allow you to connect to any new server your friend has created.
The only solution to solve the problem is to filter your friends list.
It’s better to get rid of people you don’t know, or stay clear of playing with them.
Make sure you look for fake accounts with no name in your list of friends and then remove them.
We strongly suggest adding your friend who you have difficulties.
Follow these steps to accomplish this.
- Log into your account to create your own Single World game.
- You can access the list of friends by typing /friends into the chat.
- Browse through the list to find the person you wish to eliminate.
- Enter /friend remove friend’s name and hit enter. (Friend name is what the initials of the person you’d like to get rid of.)
- Return to the main page of the game. Launch the game. Do not start into the New World yet.
- Click the Friends Tab.
- Tap Add New Friend.
- Find your friend making use of Gamer Tag. Gamer Tag.
- Verify the addition after you’ve found them.
The steps to remove or adding friends are the same.
6. Problems In The Server
Another issue that can cause issues when connecting is a damaged server.
There are many reasons why a server could cause problems in connecting to the modern world.
A few of them are:
- Server is accessible through a VPN using various locations.
- The server originates from a server that is not accessible by your country.
- The server of your friend is not working.
To address the server issues and to make it available to all users, you have to restart the application.
If you suspect that your relative is connecting to the server through a restricted area within your region, resolve the issue by connecting through a VPS or using a VPN that offers a steady connection.
7. Failed App Launch
The failure of the application launch could be one of the main factors behind the issue.
Sometimes Minecraft is unable to start and is unable to connect to the server.
This is a frequent issue for devices with low storage or with slow internet.
You can log off and login to your account after a interval of between five and 10 minutes to resolve the problem.
Additionally, we suggest restarting the application after shutting it down for a few minutes.
After you have completed the application, you have to stop it for a set time period, then restart it from scratch.
If your issue not resolved, attempt restarting the device, as devices are also unable to launch applications successfully.
8. Stored Cache
Another reason that the application you are using may not connect to the modern world is the inability to access any storage space.
Be aware that in order to start an entirely new server and play the game’s maximum capacity, you should have enough space.
This will allow the device to operate with ease and without problems.
Both memory primary and secondary is crucial to the success of the launch of the exciting new Minecraft world.
This is why your device must have sufficient storage to run the application successfully.
If you’re playing the game through a PC, you might want to clear your computer by deinstalling other programs.
In the end, Xbox and other device users may want to think about using portable storage devices to boost the speed of the device.
Once you have cleared an area for the app to start, you can restart the app before you launch the brand new Minecraft world.
This will allow the application to begin correctly and take advantage of the necessary space to work without bugs.
9. Outdated Minecraft & Java
The older version may be the reason behind the problem.
The majority of people don’t upgrade the application, and end up with an old version.
Follow the steps below to complete the update of Minecraft.
- Visit Microsoft’s store. Microsoft Official Store.
- Find for Minecraft and update the application.
If the update is not available through Microsoft’s official website store Microsoft You will need to update the application through downloading the previous version.
- Remove the current Minecraft application.
- Visit Minecraft’s Official Minecraft site.
- Download the app through the link Get Minecraft.
- Install the setup, and then the program.
In the same way, the out of date Java version may be the cause of the problem.
As technology advances speed up that the Java version is outdated within an extremely short time.
Users are advised to keep track of updates and download them when they become accessible.
- Visit Java’s official site.
- Download the most recent version of Java by clicking Get Java.
- Start the setup wizard after the download has finished.
After these steps, you will be able to install the latest Java version Java will be downloaded on the device.
10. Network Driver Issues
Issues with the network driver play an important part in starting the server.
The drivers may become obsolete, which could be the reason behind the issues within your network.
Follow the steps below to update your network driver.
- Look for the Device Manager using the search bar, or open the folder through Control Panel.
- Scroll down until you find the Network Adapter in the menu on the left.
- Choose the device that you are using to connect to the network in the list and click. (It could be an data device or WiFi or LAN.)
- Right-click on it and choose”Update Driver” from the drop-down menu.
- Select Search Automatically for Drivers in the menu dropdown.
- Computer will then install driver on its own as according to the system needs.
- Restart your computer to see whether the issue has been resolved or not.
You’ll be able to upgrade the application once you have completed all these steps.
11. Incompatible Windows And Minecraft Settings
Another reason that could cause the server to fail is the out-of-date versions that is running Windows as well as Minecraft.
The most common cause of this problem is when an application is running within the operating system a long time without updating.
Incompatibility could also trigger various other gaming issues such as glitches in the game and slow processing speed, and even delays.
It is best to have an up-to-date Version of Minecraft and Windows. Minecraft or Windows to fix the problem.
Also, it is recommended to restart the application’s storage.
This will eliminate all issues and make the application compatible with the most recent version of Windows.
To restore the application, you must follow the steps below.
- Open Windows Settings. Access Windows Settings from the search option or press. Windows Logo + I to open these settings from the start.
- Click Apps to select from the options.
- Choose Apps & Features from the left menu.
- Browse through the available apps to locate Minecraft.
- Double click on the application, then click Advanced Settings.
- Select the Reset option in the upper right corner of the gadget.
Once you’ve successfully reset your application, all data will be deleted and the application will begin running with the default settings.
Follow the steps below to upgrade your windows.
- Change the settings of your computer.
- Search for Update using the left-hand dialogue search bar.
- In the new dialog box, select Check For Updates.
- If you find any updates, you should allow the device to finish it.
If you’d like to stay secure and enjoy the game to the fullest Make sure to update both platforms on a regular basis.
12. ISP Issues
Internet problems with service providers are not as common as server problems.
But, you’ll have to confront them occasionally.
It is more beneficial to take a look at the speed of internet if you’re facing difficulties in joining the Minecraft world.
You can check the speed of your internet using different websites such as Speed Test or search for Search for Internet Speed on Google to determine the speed.
Furthermore, certain web service companies block access to servers in various places most of the time.
If that’s the case, it’s best to use a VPN.
Your VPN must have these options.
- Network connection that is stable.
- One location access.
- There are no proxy connections.
If your VPN does not have any of the characteristics listed above, you may not be able launch the program successfully.
A VPS can be an option to consider if the issue has not been resolved by the use of a VPN.
Virtual Private Servers are servers that can be that can be accessed from a single point.
This is why they are extremely effective for launching servers, regardless of whether in conjunction with games or not.
13. Outdated User Account
Microsoft user accounts may cause problems when you start another server in Minecraft.
Most people use Microsoft accounts on a variety of social and online platforms.
This could be a cause for the account to be corrupted and could lead to damaging your account in game too.
To open a brand new gaming account on your PC, follow these steps.
- Log into the administrator account, and open the settings using the search within the windows bar.
- Select Accounts from the menu on the left.
- Choose Add, Edit or remove Other Users from the menu on the left.
- Choose I don’t have this person’s sign-in information from the dialogue box. (Windows allows you to create an account.)
- Input your personal details using an email address that is new and complete the setting up of your account.
- Connect this account on your personal computer after it is set up.
You can also add or create an email address for a brand new address through the Microsoft website. Microsoft site.
However, this process may be more difficult for the majority of users, and you could be able to ruin the current account.
After the account has been created ensure that it is working well with other programs.
Launch Minecraft and create a new account using exact details If it is running fine.
You’ll need to join your friends once more to the new account in order in order to play the game.
14. Internet Explorer Issues
Issues with Internet Explorer and browser can be the cause of the account being shut down.
To resolve the issues with your browser You can upgrade the browser in order to allow other applications to work with it.
However, if you find that your device is having problems with the internet browser Follow these steps to resolve the issue.
- Enter Windows + R to start the Run dialog box.
- Enter the command Inetcpl.cpl and then press Enter. (The command will display the properties of the internet.)
- Tap Advanced Settings on near the bottom of the dialog box. (This opens a brand new dialog box that contains all of the advanced settings for internet explorer.)
- Click Reset in the lower right corner of the dialog box.
- Tap OK.
After you’ve completed the steps following the steps, you will be able to reset your devices Internet Explorer settings will be reset.
However, you’ll need to connect to the app using a current web browser to experience the best gaming experience.
Minecraft is a well-known game application in the world due to its top-quality features.
Sometimes, it can cause small issues that you could quickly fix by following the basics steps for troubleshooting the network server.
If you’re still struggling in any of the steps, you’re always at liberty to reach out to the support team at Minecraft and Microsoft.
They’re always quick to respond and resolve the issue promptly.
read also; https://guidelinenews.com/dailypay-which-provides-software-that-lets-workers-control-when-they-get-paid-raises-175m-series-d-and-325m-in-debt-funding-source-says-at-a-1b-valuation-luisa-beltran-barrons-online/