Michele Morrone‘s Ex-Wife Rouba Saadeh was born April 15th, 1987 and recently had her birthday celebrations. She earned a bachelor’s from the field of Graphic Design and a master’s degree in Business Administration from the Lebanese American University in Beirut. She is also known for being the former wife of Michele Morrone.
After being introduced through mutual friends Rouba had a romantic affair to Michele Morrone. Rouba Saadeh wed her ex-husband in a private wedding in 2014.
But, the couple kept their relationship secret and did not mention their wedding date and venue. Rouba and Michele hosted a wedding of awe with family as well as close family and friends.
Following her wedding, Rouba gave birth to two sons: Marcus Morrone and Brado Morrone. Because of some disagreements as well as other personal issues the couple broke up their relationship in 2018.
The actor in an interview informed his followers that he suffered from extreme depression following his marriage. He also said that he was prepared to quit everything and to a farm, where it was possible to garden and then quit the show in his Instagram post.
After one year of separation He returned to the world of acting and was able to bring one of his greatest achievements, specifically, the 365 Days. He shared a picture in his Instagram and also quoted
A year and a half back I was about to quit all of my possessions, but I didn’t want to do anything else. In a stricken depression following the divorce of my wife. I was employed as gardener in a village that was remote with 1000 people since I was unable to find any more money in my pocket. However, life isn’t always as it seems. when you’re on the verge of a downturn, destiny will put the right train right in front of your and if you’re a strong person you’ll get it. Don’t be afraid to believe in your own abilities…
- Rouba Saadeh looks slim, but slim, and has the height of 5 feet 6 inches or 168 centimeters.
- She weighs 55 kg (121 pounds) and maintains a fit body by eating a balanced diet and exercising regularly.
- Her body shape is that of a banana, and her height is thought to be 34-25-34.
- She has gorgeous dark brown eyes with a appealing aura that people enjoy to see on social media.
She is very private and does not talk about her birthday, parents, or siblings. There is a sister who is named Abir Sadeh. Abir Sadeh is a Lebanese Christian woman is highly fashionable due to her attractive former husband, Michele Morrone.
Rouba Saadeh Boyfriend
In 2021 Rouba has not been seen with anyone since 2021. The popular designer is famous for keeping her private life private and yet she has a lot of time by her family and children which means she doesn’t have enough time to meet anyone.
Assumption About Divorce
Many believe that the couple divorced due to the Polish film 365 Days. Perhaps Rouba became attracted to it however the divorce remains unnoticed, and a variety of people spoke about various things.
However, this isn’t the case because Michele was in a cast for 365 days following his divorce. Michele was depressed to the point of suicide following his divorce, however the couple is still in contact with his wife due to their children.
Since divorce settlements are increasing many people are interested in the amount Rouba was able to settle. At the time, Michele had a net worth of $5 million, and according to the value of Rouba Saadeh, the figure is $2 million. This isn’t as huge in the same way as Jeff Bezos, bill gates or Elon Musk however it is going popular on the internet.
Rouba Sadeh, born in Lebanon to Lebanese parents on the 27th of July 1987. Rouba Sadeh is Lebanese fashion designer and founder, as well as a senior coordinator freelance graphic designer and a former famous associate in Beirut. The thing that is most well-known about her is her name, Michele Morrone’s ex-wife. She became famous as the role from Don Massimo Torricelli in the 2020 Polish film “365 Dni” (English: 365 Days).
Le Paradis Des Fous
Apart from her role as designer, she runs an online store that sells items such as smartphones, clothing and covers and other. The store has a good reputation due to the publicity that her ex-husband brought to her job.
In addition, she was serving as CEO from December 2014 to November 2014. After her wedding ended, she left her job, and became engaged as well as the birth of two children.
After separating from her ex-partner She has pushed herself towards her professional. According to reports, Saadeh is currently serving as a senior coordinator of garments and will begin her new position for ELIE SAAB in Beirut in June 2019. In 2020 Rouba Saadeh’s total net worth is estimated at US$2 million.
Education And Career
- Rouba was a student as a student in the High School Diploma program of the French/Lebanese highschool diploma awarded by Notre Dame de Paris from 1994 until 2004.
- She then graduated from Lebanese American University in 2008 with the degree of Bachelor of Science with a focus on graphic design as well as digital media.
- In the same year Sadeh worked as an intern in “Publicist Graphics Lebanon” for two months.
- The celebrity’s partner also holds earned an MBA at the exact institution in the year 2011.
- She also earned an uni-year postgraduate degree of fashion from Istituto Marangoni in the year 2012.
- Since 2008, she’s been active as a graphic designer on a contract basis.
Her main earnings source is fashion design. Her net worth is more than $2 million.
Some Interesting Facts About Rouba Saadeh Are:
- She is famous for her ability to speak four languages, including English, French, Arabic and Italian.
- Rouba has inked the infinity symbol on her wrist. She also has an ink tattoo of her chest.
- She says she is a lover spending time with her sons and family.
- Rouba is well popular by social media users and has a massive number on Instagram.
- She has over 130K followers on Instagram
Rouba Saadeh Instagram
Rouba Saadeh is a user of an Instagram account under the name @roubasaadeh. She shares pictures of her children as well as her life in general that is what people love.