Google may require you to verify your phone number in order to create a new Gmail email account. Although this was previously optional, Google recently made it mandatory. You can opt out of Google having your phone number. You are probably searching for another way to create a Google account that will not display your phone number on the internet.
We have more Gmail tutorials available
There are many ways to get around this. You can create a new Gmail account without entering your phone number. These solutions may be able to help you if you don’t wish to give your phone number.
These methods were tested in January 2021. We were able create Gmail accounts using these methods without requiring phone numbers.
How do I create a Gmail account without verification?
You have many options to create a Gmail Account without verification. This is possible through the Gmail App. You can choose to not give a phone number for verification. You can also input your age in Gmail as 15. Gmail assumes that you don’t yet have a phone number.
These steps work but sometimes the app will ask for your phone number. To prevent this, add an additional e-mail to verify your identity before signing in again. You’re good to go if you add another email with the age of 15
If all else fails, you have the option to use phone number duping software. Gmail will have a phone number that isn’t yours by using this method.
Here are the steps to sign up for Gmail using a non-phone number.
Create Gmail on your Android or IOS Device
You can create a Gmail account using the Settings app if you own an Android or iPhone. This will allow you to bypass Google asking for your phone number.
- From your home screen, go to the Setting app.
- Locate the Email section.
- Click on Accounts.
- Select Create an Account.
- Tap Google.
- Click on Register an Account.
- Follow the prompts to enter your information. Scroll down to the bottom and hit .
- The next step will be to review your account information. After you have checked that everything is correct, tap next.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Go to the Setting app.
- The Accounts menu is available.
- Select Create an account.
- Select Google.
- Enter your information. When you reach the prompt to enter your number, scroll down and choose .
- It will then ask you to review all of your account information. If all is correct, tap the next.
- Accept the conditions.
You don’t need to provide any additional information after that. You can now use your new email address and you don’t have to verify any telephone numbers.
You Can Set Your Age to 15
Another way to get around phone verification is by using this trick. Google will assume that you are 15 years old or younger and still have not purchased a cell phone. It’s easy to change your birth year. To do so, you should:
NOTE: The option only works if you have logged out of other gmail accounts. It won’t ask you for your birthday, and will assume that your birthday is the same one as your previous e mails. Another browser is also possible.
- Open your browser.
- Go to Gmail.
- At the bottom of your screen, click on the Create an account button.
- Select for Myself or for Business.
- Enter your account information, a new email address, and click Next.
- Your birth year should be at least 15 years ahead of the current. If it is 2021, then you would set your birth year as 2006.
- You can leave the mobile phone bar empty and click Next.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
Note: You don’t have to enter anything in this field if you see the screen asking you for your phone number . Instead, create a secondary email address and add your birthday. Click the option to proceed.
It works, but they might ask for your phone number. If you wish to add security options such as another e mail, you can create an email that is under 15 years old and then add it.
Use a Dummy number
A dummy phone number is an online service you can use for verifying your accounts via mobile number. These websites allow you to use one of these phone numbers instead of your own.
Gmail will then send you a verification key to this number. You’ll be able read it and enter it.
These websites include:
- Free SMS Verification
- Get SMS Now
- On Verify
- SMS Receive Free
This phone number can only be used once. If you make your phone number your only option of recovery, you could lose your email account permanently.
Is it possible to use the same phone number for multiple Gmail accounts?
Yes. Yes. You can sign up multiple times with the same number if you are signing up with real numbers. You may not be allowed to use the same phone number more than once if you’re using one of our spoofed techniques.
There are many benefits to adding your phone number as a Gmail contact. However, there are some things you can do if you have trouble with the above-listed steps.
If you do not want your phone number to be associated with Gmail, you can delete it from the settings after you have set up the account.
- Go to your account settings, then click the profile icon at the upper right-hand side. Next, click on ‘Manage your Google Account’ and then click on ‘Personal Info” located on the left-hand. You can then click on the trash can to remove your phone number.
Verify that your username and name are legal
- Google introduced phone number verification in an effort to stop spammers and robots from creating accounts. The above-listed strategies may not work if you are using Imarobot123 for your username.
Follow the steps above.
- These methods have been reported by many users as not working. You can simply scroll down and select ‘Skip from the phone number page.
Google won’t sell or rent your personal information. You can add your phone number to your Gmail address. These options are available for those who don’t have a telephone number or don’t wish to use theirs.
Most Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a phone number to create a Gmail account
No. No. Google allows users younger than 18 to create email accounts. For verification codes and account protection, you may need to set up a secondary email address. This can be done either during the setup or via the Settings menu once your account has been created.
Can I get my email address secured without having to dial a number?
Absolutely! To properly secure your account, however, you will need to have a secondary email address. You can also request verification codes and store them safely to log into unknown devices.u003cbru003eu003cbru003eFinally, if you’re using the email address on a device, and try to sign in with a new device, Google will send an account access prompt to the device with your Gmail account.
30 thoughts on “How to Use Gmail without a Phone Number”