Forgot your iPhone passcode? Here are the steps to unlock your iPhone.
Apple has some of the best security devices available. Apple has Touch ID and Face ID that are the most secure, so they may not work in certain situations. It is possible to forget your passcode which can be even more problematic.
We can help you out if you find yourself in this situation. We’ll show how to unlock your iPhone with no passcode.
Unlock iPhone without Passcode
Two methods can be used to unlock your iPhone without entering a passcode. Let’s look at two ways to unlock your iPhone without a passcode.
1. Use Find My iPhone
To start the process, you can either use the official Find My iPhone app or go to the page on the iCloud.
- From any browser, open Find my iPhone page.
- When prompted, enter Apple ID. Password. The location of your iPhone will be displayed.
- Click here to download the iPhone You want to unlock.
- Choose the Remove iPhone option.
- A warning will appear prompting you to accept that all your data on iPhone will be deleted. Click on the button to accept this. Delete option.
All of this comes with a price. Without a passcode, your iPhone will not unlock if it doesn’t have an internet connection. To unlock your iPhone, you must also enable Find My iPhone. Finally, to unlock your iPhone locked iPhone must have an Apple account and its password.
These issues can be overcome using Apple’s Find My iPhone app. You can use the AnyUnlock application to get around them.
2. Use AnyUnlock
AnyUnlock unlocks the iPhone without the need for a passcode. It doesn’t matter what 4-digit/6-digit numeric passcode it is, Touch ID, FaceID, or any other type of passcode. AnyUnlock also has a higher success rate in unlocking locked iPhones if they are running iOS 7 or later.
AnyUnlock does not have restrictions similar to Find My iPhone. You won’t have any problems unlocking your iPhone with AnyUnlock without a passcode. How to use AnyUnlock to unlock iPhone without needing a passcode
- Install AnyUnlock onto your Windows or macOS-based computer.
- Select the option that interests you from the available options. Enter Passcode to Unlock Screen option.
- Connect your iPhone Connect the charging cable to your computer and click the Start Click here to access AnyUnlock
- AnyUnlock will detect your connected device and then download the firmware. It may take some time, depending on how fast your internet is.
- After the download completes, you will see the message “Download Complete”. To continue the process, click on the Unlock link.
- A progress bar will appear that displays how far the passcode removal is going.
- After this, your iPhone will automatically unlock without the need for a passcode. AnyUnlock will also remove the old passcode.
It is important to keep in mind that AnyUnlock unlocks your iPhone and erases all data and settings. It would be a good idea to make a backup of your computer.
RELATED: How to Back Up Your IPad
Lock Your iPhone with Ease
There are many reasons your iPhone might be locked. iPhones are designed to be secure. If you forget your passcode, these are the two ways to unlock your iPhone.
You should make sure you have a backup of all your iPhone data before using any of the above methods. AnyUnlock has a higher success rate and is the best option.
We hope that you enjoy the products we recommend and discuss. MUO has sponsored and affiliate partnerships. This means that we get a portion of the revenue from your purchases. This doesn’t impact the price of your purchase and allows us to make the best product recommendations.