LOS ANGELES (Newswire.com), December 29, 2021 –iQuanti – Western Union money orders are a reliable and easy way to send or receive money. You can track your money order easily once it’s been purchased. This will ensure that it is delivered to the right person. You will need the serial number or 11-digit tracking number from your Western Union money order record. After you have this information, you can follow the steps to track your Western Union money order.
Tracking a Western Union money transfer
These steps will allow you to track and check the status of a Western Union money order.
- Contact Western Union at (800) 9999-9660.
- You will be presented with a series menu prompts by the automated help line. When prompted, make sure you select “Check the status of a money order”
- An 11-digit serial number should be visible in the upper right corner on your Western Union money order record slip. When prompted, enter this number.
- You can check the status of your money orders by calling the automated help line. The automated help line will let you know if your money order was cashed by the recipient. The automated service will inform you when the money order was cashed if the recipient has already cashed it.
How can you track Western Union money orders without the serial number?
You can track your money order online with the help of a Western Union Money Order Research request. Here are some details you will need:
- Your full name, address, phone number and email
- The amount of money ordered, the date of purchase and the time of purchase
- If you have provided it on your money order, the name of the payee
- The exact address of the place where you bought the money order
Remember that Western Union charges $30 for research on your money order. This is why you should only use this route if you are certain that your receipt has been lost.
Keep your money in order
Western Union is still a reliable way to send money. It takes just a few minutes to buy and complete a money order, which allows you to send money anywhere in the world. Western Union’s money order tracking feature makes it easy to track where your money order is, and whether or not it has been cashed.
Note: This article contains information that is intended to be informative only. Consult your financial advisor about your financial circumstances.