Exodus, a third-party Kodi extension, allows you to stream movies, tv-series or other content online. Exodus is a well-known and oldest add-on for Kodi. This add-on is also updated regularly. The add-on does not have a server to host media files. It simply links media content from other platforms to Kodi.
Fair warning: Exodus addons are illegal and most Exodus content is stolen. This tutorial is intended to help you test Exodus. It should not be used to stream pirated content. Exodus can still be used at your own risk. We cannot hold you responsible for any damages.
Exodus Kodi Addon is now available on Kodi 17.6 Krypton. This new Kodi Krypton 17.6 version is the standard for Kodi users. These steps are for Kodi (formerly known under XMBC), on PCs, Androids, Amazon Fire TV Sticks, and other Kodi boxes. Exodus is an add-on from third parties, so there is no support on the official Kodi forum.
- Be Safe While Streaming and Downloading
- Exodus Kodi Installation Guide for 2022 (GUIDE).
- #1. #1.
- #2. #2.
- #3. #3.
- #4. #4.
- #5. #5.
- #6. #6.
- #7. #7.
- #8. #8.
You can protect yourself while streaming and downloading
To protect your identity and keep track of your streams, you must use a VPN whenever you stream or download movies, tv-series or other content from Exodus Kodi. You can also read How to Add IMDB to Kodi on Windows 10. If you don’t have a VPN, your ISP or government may track what you access online. The recommended VPN is IPVanish, or ExVPN.
How to Install Exodus Kodi 2022 (GUIDE).
Create a restore point in case of an emergency.
You must enable ” Apps From Unknown Sources” if this is your first time installing an add-on. Open Kodi app and navigate to the following settings.
Settings > System Setting > Add-ons > Applications from Unknown Sources
Now enable the toggle beside ” Applications from Unknown Sources“. Once this setting has been enabled, third-party Kodi addons can be downloaded and installed that have not been developed by the Kodi developers.
- Open Kodi App and click on the Settings icon (gear icon). is located in the upper-left corner.
- Next, click on file manager. Then double-click add source.
- In place of ” ” Enter the following URL:
- You will now need to enter a name for the media source .
Please note: A name must contain a portion of the URL path.
- Return to the main screen of Kodi. Click on the ” Addons” link in the left-hand sidebar. Next, click on the ” Packaging icon” at the upper left.
- Next, choose the ” Installation from Zip File” option.
- Select Lazy Repo or Laxy (the name that you saved in step 4).
- Next, click on “-= ZIPS ==-” or “ZIPS to download Kodi Bae’s Exodus repository.
- Next, click ” KODIBAE.zip“, and wait for the success message.
- After the installation is complete, you will see a notification saying “Kodi Bae Add-on installed” at the top-right corner of your screen.
- From the menu of options, click on the ” Installation from repository” option.
- Click on “Kodi Bae Repository“.
- Next, select ” Video Add-ons” in the list.
- This screen will display a list with available Kodi addons. Select Exodus 6.0.0 to open the list.
- Click Install, and then wait for the success message stating “Add-on successfully installed”. You have now successfully installed Exodus using Lazy Repository on Kodi 17.6 Krypton.
This guide will help you update Exodus Kodi if you already use it.
- Start Kodi and click ” Addons” on the home screen.
- Click on ” Video add-ons“, then click on the ” Exodus“, and choose Information.
- Click on the ” update” icon to the bottom of Exodos Addons information page.
- If Exodus addon is updated, it will be updated. Exodus 6.0.0 is the current version at the time of this guide.
- Start your KodiKrypton app, then click on Settings. (gear icon). File manager.
- Double-click ” Add Source Click on “, then click on “None”. Instead of ” ” Enter the following URL:
- Click OK to name this media source XvBMC.
Please note: A name that contains part of the URL path will be required.
- Click on ” add-ons” in the left-hand menu, then click on ” Package icon“.
- Click on ” Download from Zip File“, then click on XvBMC (the name that you saved in step 3).
- Now select the repository.xvbmc-x.xx.zip and wait for the installation to complete.
- Click on the “Install from Zip File” button. Next, select XvBMC Repository.
- From the drop-down menu, click on ” Addon Repository“. Then, select tknoris Release Repository.
9.Click the ” Installation” icon in the lower right corner.
- After the repository installation has been completed successfully, hit backspace twice to return the ” Instal from Repository” screen.
- Select tknorris Release repository from the screen above.
- Navigate to Video Extensions > Select Exodus > Click Install.
- You will receive a success message once the installation has been completed.
Github has Kodi Bae Repository available for download. While there are some issues with the Kodi Bae repository, all other add-ons in this repo work fine. The repository contains many popular Kodi addons, such as SportsDevil and Exodus, 9Anime and cCloud TV. Kodi Bae repo has a problem. Some of the addon developers have stopped working. This means that many addons could contain dead links, which can lead to poor streaming.
- Download the Kodi Bae Zip file from this.
- Once you have downloaded the file, open Kodi and click Addons in the left-hand menu.
- Click on Package icon in the upper left corner.
- Next, choose ” Installation from zip file“.
- Navigate to the zip file that you downloaded in step 1. Then, select the.zip file.
Note: The filename of the zip you downloaded on step 1 will be plugin.video.exodus-xxx.zip, provided you didn’t rename it).
- Allow the Exodus addon to upload and install for a while. You will receive a success message with the message ” Exodus Add-on installed” at the upper right.
- You can access Exodus Kodi from the homepage by going to Video add-ons> Exodus.
- Start your Kodi App and navigate to Settings > FILE MANGER.
- Double-click ” Add Source Click “, then click None. In place of ” ” Enter the following URL:
- You will now need to name the repository. Give it the name ” All eyez on me Repo” then click OK.
Notable: A name that contains part of the URL path will be required.
- After you have completed the process, you will receive a notification with a message of success.
- Click on the Add-ons button on Kodi’s home screen. Next, click on ” Package icon“.
- Select “Install From Zip File” then choose the “All Eyez On Me Repo” (the saved name from step 3).
- Next, select the zip file “repository.alleyezonme-1.4.zip” and once finished, you will see installation notification in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Click on the “Install from repository” button. Next, select ” All Eyez On Me repository” in the drop-down menu.
- Click on Video add-ons, then click ” Exodus“.
- From the bottom right corner, click on the ” Installation” icon.
- Wait for a second, then upload and install Exodus. Finally, you’ll see a success message.
- Download the zip from this link.
- Click on System in your Kodi app and click on Add-ons.
- Next, click ” Download from Zip file“.
- Navigate to the zip file that you downloaded in step 1. Then, select the file.
- Wait for the notification that says “Exodus addon installed“.
- To access Exodus from the homepage, navigate to Video add-ons> Exodus.
This guide explains how to install Exodus on Kodi 16 following the collapse of the Fusion Repository. You can also select from the Top Ten Alternatives to Kodi Fusion Repository.
- Navigate to System > File manager in your Kodi app.
- Double-click ” Add Source “, and in its place of ” ” Enter the following URL:
- You will now need to enter a name for the media source . For example, you might enter ‘Kodil Reso‘. Click OK.
Please note: A name that contains part of the URL path will be required.
- Click on the Kodi home screen and click on ” add-ons“. Then click on the ” package icon” in the upper left corner.
- Select “Install From Zip File” then select “Kodil Reso” (the name that you saved in step 4).
- Select the ” .zip” file and wait for the success message ” . Kodil Repository Addon Installed“.
- Next, select ” Installation from repository” in the list.
- Click on ” Kodil Repository“.
- Next, click on ” Video addons“, and then select Exodus in the list of Kodi addons.
- Click Install, and then wait for Exodus to install.
- Navigate to Addons > My Add-ons> Video Add-ons from the Kodi homescreen.
- Select Exodus in the list of options on the Video add-ons screen.
- After clicking on Exodus , click on the Uninstall link in the screen’s lower right corner.
- Don’t Automatically Encrypt Files Moved to Encrypted Folders in Windows 10
- Disable or Enable the Status Bar in File Explorer under Windows 10
- Allow or Disable Numerical Sorting In File Explorer in Windows 10
- Change the Chrome Default Download Folder Location
This concludes How To Install Exodus Kodi In 2022. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section.