YouTube is second in popularity after Google. Millions of people love to watch videos and listen to music on-platform. However, some prefer to download the music to enjoy offline. You’re in the right place if you fall into the second group and want to know how to do it.
We’ll be covering several websites that allow you to convert YouTube videos to MP3. One premium option will also be discussed, the official YouTube Music app. For those who only need to download one song, or for people who plan to do so frequently, the free options might be better. The premium option is for everyone who wants to regularly download music from YouTube.
Let’s get started.
Use ByClick Downloader to Download YouTube Music
The ByClick downloader is one of the most intuitive and simple options for PC users. The ByClick Downloader makes it easy to download music from YouTube videos. It also has an auto-detect function that makes it simple to work with multiple videos at once.
How to Create a Pin for Pinterest on a PC or Mobile Device Mark anthony
Here are the steps to get music downloaded using the ByClick downloader
- Use this link to install the software.
- Click on Formatting Options and choose where you would like to save your video.
- Click on Auto Detect.
- To fetch YouTube music, tap the boxes beside the web browser. Then, click Save.
- Open a web browser to play the music you want to download. Then, click Download MP3.
Now your MP3 will be saved to the place you specified in step 2.
Use VideoProc – Downloader to Download YouTube Music
VideoProc can be used to download audio and video from popular websites such as YouTube, Facebook, TikTok or Vevo. It’s lightweight and powerful enough to download large amounts of media. The user interface is simple to use and the controls make it easy to convert material. Users don’t even need to be familiar with frame rates or resolution. This makes it a great tool for those who are less tech-savvy.
It is fully hardware-accelerated, which means it can leverage the device’s processor, graphics card, and other components to speed up conversions. You can even make changes to the videos before they are converted.
Here’s how to download music from VideoProc.
- VideoProc.com. Click ” Download VideoProc Converter “.
- Click the ” Downloader” icon on the main screen for VideoProc Converter.
- To download audios, click “Add music.”
- Copy the video/music URL. Click ” Paste URL and Evaluate.” VideoProc Converter will then analyze the URL to give you a list with possible download options.
- After selecting the output format/resolution you prefer, click ” Download Select Videos“.
- To download Click Here
Use MP3Skull to Download Music from YouTube
MP3Skull, an online YouTube video converter and a downloader, is free. You can download videos up to 2 hours in length and fast conversions. It doesn’t require you to register or download the software. You won’t also see pop-ups and ads as you browse. You can also convert videos that are blocked or unavailable in your country.
The website does not allow live streaming. If the conversion is stuck, they suggest deleting your browser cache to start over.
Follow these steps to download YouTube music using MP3Skull.
- Find the YouTube video that you wish to download.
- Copy the URL in the address bar.
- Copy it to the MP3Skull Converter on.
- To convert click on the Convert button.
- Wait for the file conversion to complete, then click the Download link to close the window.
- You can now open the file using your preferred music player. Now you can either listen to the songs on your computer, or transfer them onto other devices.
YouTube Music Download – MP3 to YouTube
YouTube to MP3 is one the easiest ways to download individual YouTube links. It is completely free to use and requires no installation or registration. It also allows unlimited downloads, unlike 4K Video Downloader software.
Follow these steps to convert and download a YouTube YouTube video from this site:
- Use your computer or mobile device to open the link .
- In the box on the main page, paste the URL of the YouTube video that you wish to download.
- Click the Go link.
- Choose the MP3 file type to choose the quality. You have the option to choose from 64 kbps through 320 kbps. You can choose between 64 kbps and 320 kbps compression levels. However, quality will suffer as the file size decreases. If you are trying to save space, you will naturally choose a higher quality file (and thus number).
- Click on Convert.
- Wait for the conversion to be completed.
- Click on the Download link to download the file.
- You can now access the file from your computer.
Tip – Users who have limited storage space may find the “Save to Dropbox” option useful. This allows them to save the song using both their Dropbox account or online storage.
YouTube Music App Download Offline
We have great news for anyone who spends a lot of time listening to YouTube music. YouTube Music is a special app that allows you to download MP3s from your favorite YouTube videos.
The app can be used on your Android or iOS smartphone, as well as your Windows 10, Mac, Linux PC. You can search for artists, albums and genres using the software. The app will suggest channels based on your selections. The app also tracks your music and allows you to quickly access it when you return to the app.
You can listen to these songs offline by signing up for YouTube Music Premium. Students will love the 50% student rate. This means that you only need to pay $4.99 per monthly for the service.
The premium version offers many benefits, including:
- There are no ads while playing videos or songs
- You can play music as the background on your device
- Listen offline to music by downloading it
Follow these steps to download YouTube music using this app
- You can download the YouTube Music app from Google Play, App Store. Click to download the Desktop Player version.
- Register for the premium account if you don’t have one. Logging into YouTube and going to Premium are the best ways to do this.
- Open the YT Music App on your mobile device or computer.
- You can search for songs and video playlists that you want to download offline.
- Play the song or the playlist.
- Tap on the Menu (three vertical dots at the top of the screen) then tap on Download.
- Now you can find the song by going to your Library and then Downloads.
Note on Legality
It is important to mention a few words regarding the legality and legality of music downloading. This is essentially dependent on the video ownership policy.
It is possible to download videos that you own or which are part of your YouTube channel. You can also download non-encrypted public domain videos. This type of video can be searched by simply typing “public domain” and “non encrypted” into your browser.
However, you shouldn’t download videos that are copyrighted without permission. Many websites mention that copyrighted material is prohibited, as well as material subject to trademark laws or third-party proprietary rights.
Google can take legal action against anyone who downloads YouTube videos without the owner’s consent.
These are more ways to download music from YouTube.
Can Youtube be downloaded to my Android or iPhone?
You can also download YouTube music to your mobile device. There are many ways to do this. Many of the programs in this guide can be accessed from mobile devices. YouTube to MP3 states that only Android users are able to convert videos using their smartphones.
YouTube Music App is the best way to download YouTube videos to your mobile device. It’s a premium app that costs $9.99 per month, but it’s worth the investment for anyone who loves music and is willing to pay that price.
Are there any malware-related issues with third-party YouTube sites?
Many malware infections result from downloading files from unreliable sources. Many websites offer legitimate services to download malware and are designed to infect computers. Third-party sites can be used to download malware. Although not every website is infected, you need to be cautious when visiting them. Make sure you click on the correct buttons.
Before you visit websites that are similar to this one, we recommend you update your antivirus or get one. Use the sites we recommend in this guide to avoid being scammed.
Take music with you wherever you go
YouTube music can be downloaded for use on the road, in running, or just to save data. You don’t have to be without your favourite beats at all times. Many websites offer music that can be downloaded to any device, no matter how fast or slow your internet connection.
YouTube playlists and songs can now be downloaded for free. You can also sign up for YouTube Music Premium to receive unlimited music downloads. Don’t forget to check the legalities before downloading any free website converter.
Which video conversion site did you enjoy the most? Do you think YouTube Premium is worth your consideration? Please share your views in the comments below.