Your profile picture is the first thing that users see when they visit your Instagram account. A profile picture will make a first impression on many people. It’s time for a new one if you aren’t satisfied with the current one. How do you go about doing that?
This article will show you how to change your Instagram profile photo.
How to change your Instagram profile picture?
It is easy to change your profile picture on Instagram.
- You can access your profile by clicking the icon at the bottom-right corner.
- Right next to your username, click “Edit Profile”.
- Click “Change Photo” to change your profile photo. You will be asked if you want to upload it to Facebook or take a new picture. Select the first option.
- You can either take a new profile photo or choose one from your camera collection.
- Send it in and the image will be added to your profile picture.
How do you change your Instagram profile picture on iPhone?
It shouldn’t be difficult to change your profile picture on an iPhone.
- Start Instagram and click the profile symbol.
- Click the “Edit Profile” button next to your profile picture.
- Select the “Change Profile Photo” option at the top of your screen.
- Tap the image to take a new photo or choose one that you already have.
- When you are satisfied with your changes, press “Done”. The photo will be uploaded instantly.
How do you change your Instagram profile picture on Android?
Android users can also easily modify their Instagram profile pictures:
- Click the profile icon to open the app.
- Click “Edit Profile” followed by “Change Photo.”
- You can choose the location from which you want to import your image or create a new one.
- Use the cropping function to scale or move your image.
- Once you are done, click the “Next” button (arrow in upper-right corner).
How to change your Instagram profile picture on Windows 10
Windows 10 also allows you to change your Instagram profile photo:
- Log in to Instagram with your credentials.
- Click on your profile picture at the top-right of the screen and select “Profile”.
- Click on your profile picture and choose “Upload photo.”
- Click on the image that you want to use for your profile picture, then click “Open.”
- Now your picture will be uploaded to you profile.
How to change your Instagram profile picture on Mac
The same steps can be followed when you change your profile picture on Mac.
- Open your browser and navigate directly to Instagram’s login page. You will be taken to the homepage after you have entered your credentials.
- Click the profile icon at the upper-right corner of your screen to select “Profile”.
- You’ll be able to click on your profile picture and a pop up window will appear. Select “Upload Photo”.
- Browse your computer to find the perfect photo and click “Open” after you have selected it.
- Now, the image will be uploaded to your profile.
How to change your Instagram profile picture on Chrome
Google Chrome is the most used internet browser. We will be covering how to change your profile picture on Instagram using this handy program.
- Google Chrome.
- Enter instagram.com into the search bar. Enter the code.
- Now you’ll be taken to the login page. To continue, enter your credentials.
- Click the mini profile image in the upper-right corner of the display and select “Profile.”
- Click on your profile picture to open the “Upload photo” option.
- Browse to your computer for the image you want, then click “Open.”
- Now, your account will be updated with the new profile photo.
How to change your profile picture on Instagram without cropping?
Instagram doesn’t allow you to change your profile picture without cropping. Instagram doesn’t currently have a feature that allows you to upload full-sized photos.
How can you change the size of your Instagram profile picture?
It is impossible to change the size of your Instagram profile photo. You can resize the image when you upload your profile picture.
How to fix an error in your Instagram profile picture?
Users have reported that they encountered an error when changing their profile picture on Instagram. If that happens to you, here’s what you can try:u003cbru003eu003cbru003e* Log out or quit Instagram on your device and head back to the app to try and re-upload the image.u003cbru003e* Go to the App Store or Play Store to make sure that you’re using the latest version, and the app doesn’t require any updates.u003cbru003e* Log in on your desktop computer and try to edit your picture from there.
What is the reason I received a notification about my Instagram profile picture?
Instagram does not send notifications about your profile photo. There’s a chance that you mistakenly took it for another.
What does Instagram tell people when you change your profile photo?
Instagram does not tell anyone if you change your profile picture. Users will be able see your updated picture but won’t be notified.
It’s time for a striking profile pic
Your Instagram profile picture is a crucial part of attracting users to your account. It’s a great way of refreshing things, and you now know how. You can use the app on your computer or your phone to change your image. This will allow you to get in touch with new people.
How many times have your Instagram profile pictures been changed? Which do you prefer, a new photo or one that is already on Facebook? Please leave your comments below.