Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, the government had shut down the Huduma Centre at GPO. The Ministry of Public Service and Gender announced today that the GPO station would reopen. This time, however, the service will be different. GPO Huduma Centre introduced an appointment system.
An appointment means that Kenyans living in Nairobi must book a date to seek the services of the GPO Centre.
The Ministry stated that the system would reduce human traffic and the time spent on services.
You don’t need to make an appointment to receive services at the 4 Huduma centers in the City. Only the GPO station is requesting that the public be informed. Reservations are not required for service in any other centers in the country.
How to book an appointment
You can book your date at the GPO Centre in a matter of minutes.
- Navigate to hudumakenya.go.ke from your browser
- Pick from the hamburger menu and book appointments
- Enter your credentials (ID and password).
- You can create an account in under a minute if you don’t already have one.
- You will receive an activation code from the system.
- Log in to continue making a reservation. You will not need to fill out any other fields.
- Print the paper and save the appointment.
Attend in person on the date you have been given.