Expanded Outdoor Dining for Restaurants with Custom Tents
People love to indulge in fine outdoor dining in the warmer months of the year. ‘Al fresco dining’ – as it is popularly known – is a major revenue source for restaurants across the world. If you are a restaurant owner, you don’t want to lose out on this revenue stream. But there are some things to ponder.
- What if your restaurant doesn’t have an outdoor dining setup, and you want to build one?
- How can you manage that on a budget?
Thankfully there are custom tents available in the market!
We all know how these cool accessories have transformed the outdoor event landscape with their versatility. Custom tents have a set of unique advantages over other shelter solutions, which have been put to good use by brand owners to attain their business goals.
- Outdoor canopy tents provide safe shelter in all seasons. With these accessories around, you don’t have to worry about the harmful UV radiations in sunlight or untimely showers.
- These tents are easy to install and take down. They are also light enough to be transported easily. Add to that their durability, and you have an accessory you can use practically anywhere for seasons on end. All in all, these tents are excellent alternatives to permanent shelters, which are far costlier to install.
- If you are a brand owner participating in a tradeshow, you can make use of an event tent to quickly build a pavilion. Event tents are extremely cost-effective, which means purchasing one doesn’t put a strain on your wallet.
- Custom printed pop up tents are one of the best brand promotion materials you can own. You can have them tailored by the maker to display your brand logo and colours. You can also have them in any shape or dimension you want.
Suffice to say, custom tents are a boon to any business owner working in a business-to-customer model.
Now, let’s see how custom tents can help you convert an unutilised outdoor space into that dream outdoor dining area you always wanted for your restaurant!
What’s your outdoor space?
Is it a sidewalk, garden or a rooftop?
Before you begin to modify your idle outdoor space into a dining setup, make sure you have the following things taken care of.
- Do you have the necessary permits to start an outdoor restaurant? Check for prerequisites with the local authorities.
- Measure your outdoor space. This will give you an idea as to you how many customers you can accommodate in the area. Keep in mind social distancing regulations in your part of the globe. It’s better to be safe than sorry!
- Make sure you have a steady electricity supply in the given place.
- Make sure all fire safety regulations have been taken care of.
Once the aforementioned things have been taken care of, it’s time to install custom tents!
Here’s the things to bear in mind before you go about installing them.
How do you want your outdoor dining setup to look?
Do you want a minimalist look, or a more exotic one?
People are attracted to either of these themes. But make sure not to clutter the available area with unnecessary objects. A simple furniture setup goes perfectly with an outdoor tent. It gives usa sense of space. People love to spend lazy afternoons or evenings in places that exude an easy-going charm.
The colour of your tent affects how people perceive your outdoor setup. Choose lighter shades of yellow, green or blue to create a soothing effect. Matching light fixtures emitting mellow light add to the overall ambience when the sun goes down.
Treat your custom tent as a branding tool. Ask your tent manufacturer to tailor your product for your brand. Top notch custom printed pop up tent manufacturers like Extreme Canopy offer a host of bespoke services that give you all the freedom you need to design a product that exudes your brand’s essence.
Think of your tent canopy as a canvas. Have your brand logo printed on it. Get your tent in the colours and dimensions you prefer. If you want, you can also have your brand’s slogan printed on your tent. But remember not to be too loud with your branding. There needs to be a certain degree of subtlety to the artistic choices you make.
How many tents should you install in your outdoor space? As many as you think you can accommodate comfortably. Just remember not to cram the space with too many accessories, because that can be a major turn-off for customers.
Which products to buy?
There are lots of different outdoor canopy tents available in the market. Our testers went ahead and tested some of the highest selling products so that you don’t have a hard time choosing the perfect tent for your setup. Here’s what impressed our testers.
The X5, X6, X7 and Q8 range of outdoor canopy tents manufactured by Extreme Canopy proved to be extremely well made and cost-effective. They employ PU or PVC coated polyester for their canopies. These materials are waterproof, fire-retardant and block UV radiations comfortably to provide a safe shelter for people. What’s more? They come with a 5-year-warranty! Their heavy duty steel and aluminium frames are sturdy enough to last for a very long time, and you can ask Extreme Canopy to tailor your tent according to your design, colour and size preferences.
The Pavilion and Pinnacle series of event tents make for another set of impressive products from the same manufacturer. Everything from their PVC canopies to extruded aluminium frames exudes quality.
More and more restaurants and cafés are employing the custom tent to expand their seating capacities. If you have a sidewalk, garden or rooftop lying unutilised, think of it as a potential revenue earner. Use the versatile custom tent to convert the area into a place, where people love to hang out.