Download Windows XP ISO File (Professional – 32/64 Bit)
Are you in need of to download the Windows XP ISO file for reasons such as your system isn’t fully compatible with the latest version of Windows 10 or your company is still using Windows XP, then the article is for you.
In this post, we’re going to guide you on how in downloading Windows XP ISO files for upgrading or for cleanly installing Windows XP on your old potato system.
Download Window XP (with Service Pack 3)
Download the right ISO file using these links. These links will provide an immediate downloading link via the Microsoft server. Depending on your system type, choose 32-bit or 64-bit.
They are download direct links for those English US ISO documents. If you are looking for ISO files in another language, you can leave a post a comment below indicating your Language, Windows edition, and System type of the ISO file you are looking for We will then endeavor to provide download links directly.
Windows XP Pro Service Pack 3
- File: Windows XP Professional ISO
- Size: 561 MB
- Service Pack: SP3
- Version: 32-bit and 64-bit
Install Windows XP ISO (Clean Install)
If you’ve got you have your Windows 10 ISO File ready to upgrade Your system’s Windows Update to the latest version, all you need to do is boot off your optical disc, or USB flash drive. Follow the steps below to install clean Windows 10 using ISO file,
- Use a flash drive with at least 8GB.
- Now, you can open the application, Rufus for the purpose of enabling it to make bootable disks for Windows 10.
- Be sure to keep all default settings the way they are.
- Click on The start click and take a few minutes until it is finished.
- When the task is completed, Rufus will ask you to restart your PC.
- Restart your computer and during booting, prior to it appears the Windows logo appears click on the boot Menu button to launch it.
|Brand||Assigned Boot Menu Key|
|Asus||Esc or F8|
|HP||Esc or F9|
|Lenovo||F12, F8, F10|
|Other||Esc or F1-F12|
- There is a screen that displays an array of drives. select the one you connected or plugged in and click the Enter.
- The Windows Setup window will appear on the screen for a short time If you can notice the animation, it indicates that everything is in order.
- The next step is to format the drive for installation.
- Once the drive has been formatted, Windows XP will appear.
- The installation will then begin and will be complete within a few minutes.
- After the completion, your system will restart.
- Lastly, it will boot into Windows XP Professional.
Is Windows XP ISO file genuine?
It is true that they are taken off of Microsoft servers.
Are Windows XP available in 32-bit?
Yes, we’ve given download links for both 32-bit and 64-bit 64-bit.
Does it work to my RAM 4GB computer?
Yes, Microsoft’s minimum requirements in Windows XP is 1 GB RAM, which means it can be able to run smoothly on your computer.
This is it. We successfully downloaded the Windows XP ISO file and added it to our system.
If you don’t understand the steps or have other questions regarding this post, please you can leave a comment belowand we’ll be more than willing to help you.
Peace ??? ?
Read also; Download Windows 7 ISO File (All Editions)
windows xp iso,
windows xp download,
download windows xp,
win xp iso file,
windows xp iso file,
windows xp iso download,
windows sp free download,
free windowxp download,
windows xp download 32 bit,
download windows xp professional,