It is dangerous but necessary to find Crimson Agate by traversing the Dragonspire area in Genshin Impact. It’s time for you to put on your warmest jacket if you want to collect all 80 Adventure Items from their locations.
Continue reading to learn more about each Crimson Agate area and other ways you can obtain this Precious Item including Crimson Wishes or Secret Chests.
Genshin Impact Crimson Agate Locations
Before you jump into the different locations around Dragonspire, it is worth following miHoYo’s interactive map and enabling map markers for Crimson Agate. This visual representation will help you locate each Crimson Agate as many are located in difficult-to-reach locations.
The First Part (1-10)
Let’s begin at the beginning. This is where most players found the Snow-Covered Path. While following the “Lost in the Snow World Quest”, players encountered the new area with Sheer Cold weather mechanic update 1.2.
You will need special food to decrease the debuff Sheer Cold rate, or Scarlet Quartz to keep you warm if you have not yet completed the quest. To reduce the effects of the region’s cold, veterans of Dragonspire may also use the Warming Bottle gadget.
After you have prepared yourself, here are some places to look for Crimson Agate.
- On the right, you will find it beside the Frostbearing Tree.
- Hovering above a tree.
- The summit of the small mountain.
- Simply turn left from the position of the previous Agate and glide to the next one.
- To find the hidden chest in a hut, you must clear the mobs.
- It is easy to spot floating in mid-air within the circle, near the statue of seven.
- To activate the mechanism that drains the pool from the chest, you must beat the floating mech.
- Start at the statue of seven and go into the cave. Turn right, then break the stone, or enter the mountain from the other side.
- You can glide right through it, as it is clearly visible from the Teleporter.
- You can fly from the top of the mountain northeastern of the teleporter.
The Second Part (11-20).
- The last one is just North. Grab the Scarlet and then break the Ice.
- You can glide to the Teleporter North from there.
- You can start again by using the teleporter and then glide to where the Agate is located, at the dragon’s skull.
- Just Northeast of the Teleporter, in plain sight. The hood will be complete when you have collected the 3 Anemograna.
- This mountain can be used to create a wind current using 3 Anemogranas on the lake. You can jump to it or glide to it.
- To unlock the Agate’s precious chest, destroy all Fatui Emissaries.
- Grab the Scarlet from this location and then climb the mountain west to the teleporter, where you will find the frozen Agate.
- The teleporter can be viewed directly from your position. Continue climbing up from the previous one and then glide to it.
- This one is behind a puzzle. You will need to beat big boys to unlock it. You’ll also need a CRYO user.
- Just below the arena, sit on the tip of an Icicle. Once you have defeated the big boys, this is possible.
The Third Part (21-30).
- After solving the pressure puzzle west of the Arena, you will receive a reward in the chest.
- Bring your hotshots. Beat the time trial and Agate will be waiting for you in the reward box.
- Just glide down from there if you find yourself freezing above 2 trees West of the time trial Arena.
- To get the Agate, kill the Hilichurl Mobs.
- To loot the chest containing the Agate, kill the Frostarm Lawachurl.
- To drain the pool where the 1st Crimson Agate is hidden behind a rubble, activate the 4 Cryo Totem.
- Second Crimson Agate is locked in a cage. Use the Scarlet to break through the ice using a hidden mechanism.
- You can see the mountain from plain sight. The campfire can be used to relax a little.
- Beat the BIG BOYS HYDRO, and ELECTRO FATUS to obtain the chest with the Agate.
- Agate will help you beat the wind gliding time trial challenge and get the previous chest
The Fourth Part (31-41)
- Just North of the time trial from the previous one.
- Beat Frostarm Lawachurl and loot the luxurious chest containing Agate.
- Sitting between two frost Hilichurls.
- It is located on the west side of the mountain at the top. Just climb it.
- This one is behind a 2 puzzle. To unlock the chest where is the Agate, a ruin boss fight must be fought.
- You will find it high up in the sky South of the 3 Warming Seelie Puzzle. To reach it, you need to climb the mountain and then glide there.
- You will find the waypoint in the middle of the circular structure.
- The Agate can be found on the top of the mountain SouthEast from the teleporter.
- You can reach the Agate chest by gliding down from the Teleporter.
- Two Agates are found here. One is from the chest that Frostarm fought, and the other is on the top of a C Hut.
The Fifth Part (42-50).
- Archways can be found at the top of the ruins. It is easy to climb up for it.
- You can reach the top of a mountain. You can easily get it by simply gliding to the nearest teleporter.
- In a chest inside a Hilichurl. Enemies guard your Hut. Clear them to gain it.
- The Southernmost portion of the Island. Beat the ruin grader in order to unlock the chest.
- You can float above the seawater near the teleporter. To reach it, swim and use the iceblocks.
- It is located on the top of a tree north of the teleporter.
- You must light the fire so that the Seelie can contact the locked Pillar to solve the puzzle.
- To unlock the chest with Agate, you must collect 3 Ragged Record.
- You can hover in the air and glide between the statue of seven and the ledge next to the secret room.
The Sixth Part (51-60).
- At the top of a mountain. To get there, start climbing from the second room.
- You can float above the cave. It is possible to glide down from the closest teleporter, or from the secret area.
- Near the frozen Piggies, on top of the tall rock. Slide from the secret room or teleporter.
- To spawn the Snowboar King, you must first freeze the three chilling boars. Then defeat it to obtain the Agate.
- Beat the Hilichurls and unlock the chest with Agate
- Over water, inside a tunnel This one is near the end.
- To fly up to grab the Agate, or glide from the statue of the seven, collect 3 Anemograna.
- You will find a Scarlet on the South side of Daduapa Gorge. Use it to unlock the Lux Chest With Agate.
- You can float underneath an Ice Bridge. To reach it, glide down.
- You will again be floating under an ice bridge. To reach it, glide down.
The Seventh Part (61-65)
- You will find yourself in the middle of the Central Pillar. You can easily glide to the nearest Teleporter.
- Here are 2 Agate. The 1st Agate is located underneath the ice block. Just step over it to find it.
- After you have completed the challenge, the 2nd one will be in your chest reward.
- Go up to the summit. To help you climb up the summit, you can use the Anemograna.
- This one is behind a Quest. To unlock the secret room, you will need to find 3 secret boxes.
The Eighth Part (66–70)
- After overcoming the winds blocking your path to the summit, you can see that you have made good progress on the “Mountain Quest”.
- It is plain sight on the top of a broken Pillar (in Mountain World Quest progress required).
- Atop a leaning Pillar (Mountain World Quest Progress required).
- You can use nearby quartz to break up the ice lump and activate the 2 switches. This will allow you to access the chest behind the Agate.
- It is easy to spot the Big Boy Lawachurl after you have killed him.
The Ninth Part (71–79)
- The Broken Tower is located at the top. Only a little West of the previous one.
- High in the air. You can either use the Anemo wind ring near the last one, or climb the mountain to reach it.
- It is located on the top of a damaged circular tower.
- Just East of the last Agate, in a chest. Keep climbing until you reach the top.
- Sitting on the summit of the mountain. To get the Agate, you must climb up from where it is.
- Now, assume you have unlocked the domain. Now activate the Anemo Monument.
- Agate can be found in the chest reward for unlocking the domain.
- This Agate can only be obtained after activating the [Ancient Carvings] 8 stone tablet.
- Hanging in the air at the South side. To easily reach it, you can glide down from this location.
Final Part (80).
- Hidden in a cave near a tent is the Crimson Agate. You will also find the hidden achievement “Untellable Tale”.
Crimson Wishes: A Word about Crimson Wishes
The Frostbearing Tree can be used to activate the Crimson Wish System. After you have done this, you will receive Crimson Wishes. These Wishes work in the same way as Daily Commissions except that each task yields one Crimson Agate.
They reset only every Monday and Friday, unfortunately. These are a great way to increase your Crimson Agate supply but they can’t be farm every day.
Treasure Hunt for Crimson Agate
Although it may seem difficult to find every Crimson Agate within the game, it is possible if you carefully search the area. The interactive map makes it easier to find Crimson Agates. You can also use pins for marking off places you have already visited.
How long did you take to collect all 80 Crimson Agates What Crimson Wish method did you use? Please share your thoughts in the comments below.